James Bond Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond Crazy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Did they make a good decision?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
connery
connery
Blofeld's Cat
Blofeld's Cat

Number of posts : 540
Warning :
Did they make a good decision? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Did they make a good decision? Empty

Registration date : 2009-08-12

Did they make a good decision? Vide
PostSubject: Did they make a good decision?   Did they make a good decision? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:19 am

Do you think the James Bond series would have been better if they picked a different story to go first. Post your thoughts here
Back to top Go down
Kino
Kino
Special 00 Agent
Special 00 Agent

Number of posts : 185
Warning :
Did they make a good decision? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Did they make a good decision? Empty

Registration date : 2009-06-07

Did they make a good decision? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Did they make a good decision?   Did they make a good decision? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:41 am

Hmmm, honestly I don't think so. I mean all the plots are kind of similar, so if they changed Dr. No, I don't think anything else would of changed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.classicrockarena.co.cc

Did they make a good decision?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
James Bond Crazy :: The Bond Films :: The James Bond Films -
James Bond Crazy is a unofficial, educational, information resource. This Forum is no way linked to Danjaq LLC, United Artists Corporation, Eon Productions, MGM/UA Home Entertainment Inc or any other official James Bond company. Forum owned and Run by Bond Crazy copyright 2009 .Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com