James Bond Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond Crazy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which era?
Connery
Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? I_vote_lcap33%Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Lazenby
Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? I_vote_lcap0%Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Moore
Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? I_vote_lcap0%Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dalton
Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? I_vote_lcap67%Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Brosnan
 0% [ 0 ]
Craig (up to now)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Bond Crazy
Bond Crazy
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 3842
Warning :
Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? Empty

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? Vide
PostSubject: Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's?   Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Which Bond era had the best bond girl's ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net
Major D.Smythe
Major D.Smythe
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 848
Warning :
Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? Empty

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's?   Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:25 pm

Kara is my favourite, so i'll go with the Dalton era. Pam & Lupe weren't bad either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net/
connery
connery
Blofeld's Cat
Blofeld's Cat

Number of posts : 540
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's?   Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:20 am

I put Connery because my 2 faves are in that era . Honey and Domino.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's?   Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Era had the best set of Bond Girl's?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
James Bond Crazy :: Bond Entertainment :: James Bond Polls -
James Bond Crazy is a unofficial, educational, information resource. This Forum is no way linked to Danjaq LLC, United Artists Corporation, Eon Productions, MGM/UA Home Entertainment Inc or any other official James Bond company. Forum owned and Run by Bond Crazy copyright 2009 .Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com