James Bond Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond Crazy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Lazenby The WORST Bond?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bond Crazy
Bond Crazy
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 3842
Warning :
Lazenby The WORST Bond? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lazenby The WORST Bond? Empty

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Lazenby The WORST Bond? Vide
PostSubject: Lazenby The WORST Bond?   Lazenby The WORST Bond? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:59 pm

What do you say ?

I say yes I didn't like him as Bond and I don't think I ever will do either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net
connery
connery
Blofeld's Cat
Blofeld's Cat

Number of posts : 540
Warning :
Lazenby The WORST Bond? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lazenby The WORST Bond? Empty

Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Lazenby The WORST Bond?   Lazenby The WORST Bond? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:54 pm

He very well could be. I really enjoy the 60's bond films and rate OHMSS very high on my list . There's times that I do like him and sometimes I don't. Lazenby isn't bond . Setting aside the acting I loved OHMSS . But that is for another topic.
Back to top Go down
Major D.Smythe
Major D.Smythe
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 848
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Lazenby The WORST Bond?   Lazenby The WORST Bond? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Yeah, Lazenby is the worst Bond. He couldn't act his way out of a paper bag, he brought nothing new to the role and ruins OHMSS (which could have been fantasic with the right Bond in the lead: Dalton).
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net/
Kino
Kino
Special 00 Agent
Special 00 Agent

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Lazenby The WORST Bond?   Lazenby The WORST Bond? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:07 am

I enjoyed Lazenby as Bond. I thought he fit the role real well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.classicrockarena.co.cc
whatif
whatif
Ensign

Number of posts : 32
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Lazenby The WORST Bond?   Lazenby The WORST Bond? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:17 pm

Kino wrote:
I enjoyed Lazenby as Bond. I thought he fit the role real well.
I agree with Kino.
Back to top Go down
hcfwesker
hcfwesker
Midshipman

Number of posts : 23
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Lazenby The WORST Bond?   Lazenby The WORST Bond? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:50 pm

Lazenby is the last name you think of when Bond actors come up. I wouldn't say he was horrible, he just didn't fit the profile of a good lead Bond. The movies were still good, but the choice for Bond is almost laughabkle when compared to the other lead roles played as Bond.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawldomain.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazenby The WORST Bond?   Lazenby The WORST Bond? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lazenby The WORST Bond?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
James Bond Crazy :: General Bond :: James Bond Actors + Actress -
James Bond Crazy is a unofficial, educational, information resource. This Forum is no way linked to Danjaq LLC, United Artists Corporation, Eon Productions, MGM/UA Home Entertainment Inc or any other official James Bond company. Forum owned and Run by Bond Crazy copyright 2009 .Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com