James Bond Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond Crazy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Ever Just get bored of Bond?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bond Crazy
Bond Crazy
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 3842
Warning :
Ever Just get bored of Bond? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Ever Just get bored of Bond? Empty

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Ever Just get bored of Bond? Vide
PostSubject: Ever Just get bored of Bond?   Ever Just get bored of Bond? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:42 pm

DO you? I can honestly say this last week I have been so bored of it , gone right of it . Just out of the blew maybe it is just a phase does this ever happen to you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net
connery
connery
Blofeld's Cat
Blofeld's Cat

Number of posts : 540
Warning :
Ever Just get bored of Bond? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Ever Just get bored of Bond? Empty

Registration date : 2009-08-12

Ever Just get bored of Bond? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ever Just get bored of Bond?   Ever Just get bored of Bond? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:14 am

I have times that I'm into something and out of it the next day. With Bond it's happened a few times but not very often.
Back to top Go down

Ever Just get bored of Bond?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
James Bond Crazy :: General Bond :: General James Bond -
James Bond Crazy is a unofficial, educational, information resource. This Forum is no way linked to Danjaq LLC, United Artists Corporation, Eon Productions, MGM/UA Home Entertainment Inc or any other official James Bond company. Forum owned and Run by Bond Crazy copyright 2009 .Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com