James Bond Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond Crazy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Big forumotion update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bond Crazy
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet
Bond Crazy

Number of posts : 3842
Warning :
Big forumotion update Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Big forumotion update Empty

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Big forumotion update Empty
PostBig forumotion update

From The forumotion staff

New update informations + Top-feature forum reminder

Dear users,

Forumotion has the pleasure to announce you that all beta-tests for our new update are finished.

The update is now imminent! It has been thought to increase your forums traffic, by using innovating technologies.
The aim is to bring you the max of visitors!

We are proud to reveal some minors functionalities that will be added :

• A new category in your admin panel called "Forum promotion" where you will be able to invite your friends from webmails, social networks or even a direct invit from a form.

• You can now choose your homepage : forum index, portal, or a HTML page

• Auto-subscribe to a group : a member will now be able to join automatically a group, regarding the post limit fixed by the admin.

• Topic description display : the possibility to add a description for a topic

• Possibility to add directly your own Google Analytics code in the admin panel, without going through the templates.

• ...etc.

For more details and the major functionalities, check out your forum very soon, when the update is officially launched Wink

Best,
Typlo

-----------------
As I've been sicked for more than a week now, I didn't have time to treat the top-featured forums last week, so here's the announcement again for people interested Smile

[quote]We are also starting a new weekly operation : Feature your forum on the support forum.

Your forum will be feature in 2 different ways :
- A 88x31 button or link in our "Partners" widget.
- A 728x90 banner, link and forum description in our weekly announcement (that will be displayed also on our main site, and in all admin panels).

Your forum will therefore have full visibility during one week !

Just contact me by PM so I can explain you all modalities Wink

Best,
Forumotion Team"

There will be 23 new features in total!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net
Share this post on: reddit

Big forumotion update :: Comments

No Comment.

Big forumotion update

Page 1 of 1