James Bond Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond Crazy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Eon's future direction with Bond

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
bjmdds
bjmdds
Midshipman

Number of posts : 3
Warning :
Eon's future direction with Bond Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Eon's future direction with Bond Empty

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Eon's future direction with Bond Vide
PostSubject: Eon's future direction with Bond   Eon's future direction with Bond I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Daniel Craig's tenure as Bond is most likely 2/3 completed. Would Hugh Jackman, Henry Cavill, or another relatively unknown actor be the best choice for the 7th 007? It may be no coincidence that Jackman is on Broadway in Broccoli's play.
Back to top Go down
Bond Crazy
Bond Crazy
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 3842
Warning :
Eon's future direction with Bond Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Eon's future direction with Bond Empty

Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Eon's future direction with Bond   Eon's future direction with Bond I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:37 pm

Moved to General Bond forum this is not news Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net
bjmdds
bjmdds
Midshipman

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Eon's future direction with Bond   Eon's future direction with Bond I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:42 pm

Bond 24 and beyond may give us the 7th 007. Bond 23 will be more of the current 'same' with Craig's Bond still 'growing' into the role of Bond.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eon's future direction with Bond   Eon's future direction with Bond I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eon's future direction with Bond

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
James Bond Crazy :: General Bond :: General James Bond -
James Bond Crazy is a unofficial, educational, information resource. This Forum is no way linked to Danjaq LLC, United Artists Corporation, Eon Productions, MGM/UA Home Entertainment Inc or any other official James Bond company. Forum owned and Run by Bond Crazy copyright 2009 .Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com