James Bond Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond Crazy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Connery carries on boozing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bond Crazy
Bond Crazy
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 3842
Warning :
Connery carries on boozing Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Connery carries on boozing Empty

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Connery carries on boozing Vide
PostSubject: Connery carries on boozing   Connery carries on boozing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:43 am

The former James Bond star was warned to stop drinking alcohol after medics diagnosed a heart condition.

But he refused to give up red wine - because he is convinced it is good for his health.

He tells Wine Spectator magazine, "I do drink red wine because of my friend David Murray, who owns two French wine estates. He showed me the evidence that it was good for the health.

"I favour Merlots from Chile for their value and I keep a good deal of California wine in my cellar. I have one that cost me $2,000 for two cases, which I think is rather steep."

STOP Sean stop now !
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net

Connery carries on boozing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
James Bond Crazy :: General Bond :: James Bond Actors + Actress -
James Bond Crazy is a unofficial, educational, information resource. This Forum is no way linked to Danjaq LLC, United Artists Corporation, Eon Productions, MGM/UA Home Entertainment Inc or any other official James Bond company. Forum owned and Run by Bond Crazy copyright 2009 .Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com