James Bond Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond Crazy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
James Bond 2
James Bond 2
Special 00 Agent
Special 00 Agent

Number of posts : 453
Warning :
Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues Empty

Registration date : 2009-02-07

Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues Vide
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues   Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:36 pm

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/controversial-games/controversial-games/1298246/11
Quote :
Set in an African nation teeming with undead monsters, the latest in the acclaimed horror series has been accused of promoting racist imagery by featuring a white protagonist killing hordes of black zombies. Despite the controversy, the game has already shipped over 4 million units worldwide.

Now I'm not exactly the biggest fan of the 'Resident Evil' games, but this is another prime example of 'political-correctness-gone-mad'.

Hmm... ok then, a 'zombie' video-game set in 'Africa'. Of course there are going to be loads of black (oh, sorry, I meant 'coloured' Laughing ) zombies you ****ing stupid ********!
Back to top Go down
http://willbrook007.sosblog.com/
Bond Crazy
Bond Crazy
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 3842
Warning :
Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues Empty

Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues   Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:43 pm

Its alright t say Black you know even the teachers at my school say it. Its not racist or nothing. They actually say saying colored is racist Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net
Shinx
Midshipman

Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues   Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:40 pm

Yes coloured is deemed offensive, it's a horrible term. And I think people have taken it out of context..
Back to top Go down
James Bond 2
James Bond 2
Special 00 Agent
Special 00 Agent

Number of posts : 453
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues   Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:32 am

Calling a black person 'black' is like calling me 'white'.

I don't mind aslong as you're not saying it in a bad way Smile
Back to top Go down
http://willbrook007.sosblog.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues   Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5: Controversial Issues

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
James Bond Crazy :: 007 Lounge :: NON Bond Games Discussion -
James Bond Crazy is a unofficial, educational, information resource. This Forum is no way linked to Danjaq LLC, United Artists Corporation, Eon Productions, MGM/UA Home Entertainment Inc or any other official James Bond company. Forum owned and Run by Bond Crazy copyright 2009 .Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com