James Bond Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond Crazy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Who Do You Think should play bond after craig?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bond Crazy
Bond Crazy
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 3842
Warning :
Who Do You Think should play bond after craig? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Who Do You Think should play bond after craig? Empty

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Who Do You Think should play bond after craig? Vide
PostSubject: Who Do You Think should play bond after craig?   Who Do You Think should play bond after craig? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Who Do You Think should play bond after Craig? I Was thinking what about Scott Maslen?

Who Do You Think should play bond after craig? Jack_branning_large_2
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net
James Bond 2
James Bond 2
Special 00 Agent
Special 00 Agent

Number of posts : 453
Warning :
Who Do You Think should play bond after craig? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Who Do You Think should play bond after craig? Empty

Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think should play bond after craig?   Who Do You Think should play bond after craig? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:19 pm

I don't think soap actors should be considered as potential Bond's (How old is he anyway? He look older than DC IMO)
Back to top Go down
http://willbrook007.sosblog.com/
Bond Crazy
Bond Crazy
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 3842
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think should play bond after craig?   Who Do You Think should play bond after craig? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:22 pm

He is 37 DC is older.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net
Shinx
Midshipman

Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think should play bond after craig?   Who Do You Think should play bond after craig? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:34 pm

I agree with James Bond 2. Maslen would be a pathetic Bond...at least Craig is convincing.
Back to top Go down
Major D.Smythe
Major D.Smythe
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 848
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think should play bond after craig?   Who Do You Think should play bond after craig? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:36 pm

I think Craig will prove to be a tough act to follow. And who knows, maybe EON have earmarked that Cavill fella to follow Craig.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net/
Catherine008
Catherine008
Midshipman

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think should play bond after craig?   Who Do You Think should play bond after craig? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:17 pm

I would like to see my other favourite actor, Gerard Butler, become Bond after DC.. Love
Back to top Go down
connery
connery
Blofeld's Cat
Blofeld's Cat

Number of posts : 540
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think should play bond after craig?   Who Do You Think should play bond after craig? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:36 am

I don't see that happening in the future. Considering he said he wouldn't like to play bond.
Back to top Go down
bjmdds
bjmdds
Midshipman

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think should play bond after craig?   Who Do You Think should play bond after craig? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:46 pm

Hugh Jackman is months younger than Craig yet looks a decade younger than Craig. The next Bond will most likely look much younger than the current one.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think should play bond after craig?   Who Do You Think should play bond after craig? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Think should play bond after craig?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
James Bond Crazy :: The Bond Films :: Bond 24 And Beyond -
James Bond Crazy is a unofficial, educational, information resource. This Forum is no way linked to Danjaq LLC, United Artists Corporation, Eon Productions, MGM/UA Home Entertainment Inc or any other official James Bond company. Forum owned and Run by Bond Crazy copyright 2009 .Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com