James Bond Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond Crazy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

What Are They doing Now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bond Crazy
Bond Crazy
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 3842
Warning :
What Are They doing Now? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What Are They doing Now? Empty

Registration date : 2009-01-06

What Are They doing Now? Vide
PostSubject: What Are They doing Now?   What Are They doing Now? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:26 am

Post here where you have saw previous bond actors/actress in other films. (recent films)
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net
katied
katied
Midshipman

Number of posts : 12
Warning :
What Are They doing Now? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What Are They doing Now? Empty

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: What Are They doing Now?   What Are They doing Now? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:55 am

Adam's Apples-starring Mads Mikkelsen. I only watched part of it but liked what I saw.

I bought After The Wedding-also starring Mads- on DVD but haven't watched it at home (saw it in the movie theater)
Back to top Go down
connery
connery
Blofeld's Cat
Blofeld's Cat

Number of posts : 540
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are They doing Now?   What Are They doing Now? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:44 pm

Well Sean's boozing. Dont ask me Sad
Back to top Go down
Major D.Smythe
Major D.Smythe
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 848
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: What Are They doing Now?   What Are They doing Now? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:30 pm

I've been trying to track down any films of Maryam D'Abo. So far i'm up to 2:

Timelock (1996)
The Sea Change (1998)

I've already seen The Sea Change, but I have not yet sat down to watch Timelock. I might see it later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are They doing Now?   What Are They doing Now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are They doing Now?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
James Bond Crazy :: General Bond :: James Bond Actors + Actress -
James Bond Crazy is a unofficial, educational, information resource. This Forum is no way linked to Danjaq LLC, United Artists Corporation, Eon Productions, MGM/UA Home Entertainment Inc or any other official James Bond company. Forum owned and Run by Bond Crazy copyright 2009 .Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com