James Bond Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond Crazy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Who Are Your Fav Characters In QOS?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bond Crazy
Bond Crazy
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 3842
Warning :
Who Are Your Fav Characters  In QOS? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Who Are Your Fav Characters  In QOS? Empty

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Who Are Your Fav Characters  In QOS? Vide
PostSubject: Who Are Your Fav Characters In QOS?   Who Are Your Fav Characters  In QOS? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:07 pm

Mine are .....

Mathis
Camile
James Bond Duh Laughing
Greene
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net
James Bond 2
James Bond 2
Special 00 Agent
Special 00 Agent

Number of posts : 453
Warning :
Who Are Your Fav Characters  In QOS? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Who Are Your Fav Characters  In QOS? Empty

Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Who Are Your Fav Characters In QOS?   Who Are Your Fav Characters  In QOS? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:54 am

All except for Beam & Elvis
Back to top Go down
http://willbrook007.sosblog.com/
FelixRodriguez
FelixRodriguez
Special 00 Agent
Special 00 Agent

Number of posts : 178
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Who Are Your Fav Characters In QOS?   Who Are Your Fav Characters  In QOS? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:31 am

Medrano, he is an absolute piece of scum! Personally, I think he's a better villain than Greene.
I was dissapointed with Elvis, all the build up, and they don't even say his name in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Major D.Smythe
Major D.Smythe
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 848
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Who Are Your Fav Characters In QOS?   Who Are Your Fav Characters  In QOS? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:11 pm

Bond, Mathis, Fields, Felix and Mr White.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are Your Fav Characters In QOS?   Who Are Your Fav Characters  In QOS? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Are Your Fav Characters In QOS?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
James Bond Crazy :: The Bond Films :: Quantum Of Solace -
James Bond Crazy is a unofficial, educational, information resource. This Forum is no way linked to Danjaq LLC, United Artists Corporation, Eon Productions, MGM/UA Home Entertainment Inc or any other official James Bond company. Forum owned and Run by Bond Crazy copyright 2009 .Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com