James Bond Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond Crazy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Olga Kurylenko wants to return as Camille

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bond Crazy
Bond Crazy
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 3842
Warning :
Olga Kurylenko wants to return as Camille Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Olga Kurylenko wants to return as Camille Empty

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Olga Kurylenko wants to return as Camille Vide
PostSubject: Olga Kurylenko wants to return as Camille   Olga Kurylenko wants to return as Camille I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:52 am

The Ukrainian-born actress had "so much fun" shooting 'Quantum of Solace' opposite Daniel Craig - who plays the British spy - wouldn't hesitate to reprise her role as Camille if producers want her, reports Yahoo.

She said: "It wouldn't be for me to decide, but I'd go for it because when we filmed last year it was so much fun. Why would I refuse that fun again?"

Olga added it took her a while to develop the qualities needed to be a good Bond girl, which included overcoming many of her fears for the stunt-filled role.

She said: "To be a Bond girl you need courage, charm, determination and feistiness.

"Outside of work, I've done nothing daring - I don't even go on roller coasters. In character, you have to work through the fear and the nausea.

"I'd never do it in my own life, so I just think, 'Hey, this is your chance, do it now.' "

Olga's training included simulated skydives, which the 29-year-old says initially hurt.

She added to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "It made me hurt in places I didn't even know I had muscles. But then I was doing it three times a week. By the end I was flying on my back and could do flips."

Can be Found here Arrow http://www.mi6.co.uk/news/index.php?itemid=7445&t=mi6&s=news

I AM SURE JAMES BOND 2 POSTED THIS BEFORE IT SEEMS TO HAVE DISAPPEARED. :help:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net
Shinx
Midshipman

Number of posts : 9
Warning :
Olga Kurylenko wants to return as Camille Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Olga Kurylenko wants to return as Camille Empty

Registration date : 2009-04-03

Olga Kurylenko wants to return as Camille Vide
PostSubject: Re: Olga Kurylenko wants to return as Camille   Olga Kurylenko wants to return as Camille I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:33 pm

To be fair I didn't think she was all that in the film, in fact none of the Bond girls have stood out from Daniel Craig's era besides Vesper Lynd. They shouldn't have killed her off, same with Gemma Arterton.
Back to top Go down

Olga Kurylenko wants to return as Camille

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
James Bond Crazy :: The Bond Films :: Bond 23 News -
James Bond Crazy is a unofficial, educational, information resource. This Forum is no way linked to Danjaq LLC, United Artists Corporation, Eon Productions, MGM/UA Home Entertainment Inc or any other official James Bond company. Forum owned and Run by Bond Crazy copyright 2009 .Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com