James Bond Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond Crazy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bond Crazy
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet
Bond Crazy

Number of posts : 3842
Warning :
Forums Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Forums Empty

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Forums Empty
PostForums

Shiny new topic after the bit of spam in the other one .

Today I have added "Film reviews" and "Game Reviews" As sub forums under "The James Bond Films" and "Bond Games" Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net
Share this post on: reddit

Forums :: Comments

Bond Crazy
Re: Forums
Post Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 pm by Bond Crazy
New sub forums under "Bond Information" called " Characters Profiles" Every character from the Bond films will have his/her own profile with a picture of them and a description of them this will take a very long time but if anyone is willing to help PM me. Thanks.
bondaholic
Post Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:05 pm by bondaholic
Bond Crazy wrote:
New sub forums under "Bond Information" called " Characters Profiles" Every character from the Bond films will have his/her own profile with a picture of them and a description of them this will take a very long time but if anyone is willing to help PM me. Thanks.

I may be able to give you a hand, but I cannot confirm anything fully.

I will let you know.
Bond Crazy
Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:21 pm by Bond Crazy
"Test the site out" has been made a sub forum in "Chill out zone " you may have noticed some forums have had a description change.
Bond Crazy
Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:03 pm by Bond Crazy
In the "Bond characters" profiles section there is some forums for each type of bond character they are

James Bond Actors Profiles

Bond Girls Profiles

Bond Ally's Profiles

Bond Villain Profiles

Bond Henchmen/ Henchwomen Profiles
Bond Crazy
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:56 am by Bond Crazy
New forum "James Bond Polls" .
Bond Crazy
Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:40 pm by Bond Crazy
New forum added as a sub forum under "Chill out zone " Is "Debate forum"
Bond Crazy
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:36 am by Bond Crazy
Tomorrow (well later on today to be exact when I wake up) I will be creating a sub forum in "James Bond news" called "Quantum Of Solace News" so we have all the QOS News in one place.
James Bond 2
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:30 pm by James Bond 2
Bond Crazy wrote:
Tomorrow (well later on today to be exact when I wake up) I will be creating a sub forum in "James Bond news" called "Quantum Of Solace News" so we have all the QOS News in one place.

Why would there be any QOS news?

It has been out for almost a year.
Bond Crazy
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:31 pm by Bond Crazy
No , all the previous news in one forum , and there has been the odd news story out. Wink
Bond Crazy
Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:25 am by Bond Crazy
There is now a "Member Interviews " forum you will find it just above the Blogs , If you want to be interview start a new topic and enjoy Smile
Bond Crazy
Post Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:41 pm by Bond Crazy
All Forum descriptions have been updated , and a few forum names changed a little , also "Forumotion help center" Has been removed due to lack of posts in it , and advertise your forumotion forum has change to "Advertise your forum" and you can now advertise any forum you like , it has been moved to a sub forum under "Chill out Zone" , and "Testing~" has been emptied.
Bond Crazy
Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:54 am by Bond Crazy
New forum: The Films As a sub forum under "Bond information"

All Film description's etc will be in here.
Bond Crazy
Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:38 pm by Bond Crazy
New forum "Bond Interviews" for all Bond interviews past and present found on the internet.
Bond Crazy
Post Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:36 pm by Bond Crazy
All forum descriptions have been updated with punctuation and some with a updated description.
Bond Crazy
Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:52 pm by Bond Crazy
I have re added the "Quantum Of Solace" forum , Just so we can discuss it further.
Bond Crazy
Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:20 pm by Bond Crazy
Sorry for the double post .

New forum

"Ask the Bond expert's" .
Bond Crazy
Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:46 pm by Bond Crazy
You may have noticed a new section called "Forum archive " This is to keep old announcements in , It will be LOCKED for members and only staff can post there if needed.
Post  by Sponsored content

Forums

Page 1 of 1