James Bond Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond Crazy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
James Bond 2
James Bond 2
Special 00 Agent
Special 00 Agent

Number of posts : 453
Warning :
Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie Empty

Registration date : 2009-02-07

Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie Vide
PostSubject: Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie   Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:48 pm

OHMSS
- The guy who got caught in the snow-blower.

AVTAK
- The KGB agent thrown into the propeller in 'Zorin's' hide out. Ouch!

TLD
- Saunders' death had to bite. A glass automatic door just slams into the guy!

LTK
- Krest being blown up in a decompression chamber. Feeling all that pressure building up, screaming when nobody can hear you and then feeling your entire head bubble up before it explodes. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
http://willbrook007.sosblog.com/
Bond Crazy
Bond Crazy
Admiral of The Fleet
Admiral of The Fleet

Number of posts : 3842
Warning :
Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie Empty

Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie   Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:56 pm

TND - Carver Sea Vac Drill

LTK - Dario that thing that sliced him up ouch !!!

DAD - Graves straight into the planes engines
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesbondcrazy.net
Arlington Beech
Arlington Beech
Midshipman

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie   Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:21 pm

James Bond 2 wrote:
OHMSS
- The guy who got caught in the snow-blower.

AVTAK
- The KGB agent thrown into the propeller in 'Zorin's' hide out. Ouch!

TLD
- Saunders' death had to bite. A glass automatic door just slams into the guy!

LTK
- Krest being blown up in a decompression chamber. Feeling all that pressure building up, screaming when nobody can hear you and then feeling your entire head bubble up before it explodes. Yuck.

Agree. And Dario's death in LTK too !
Back to top Go down
FelixRodriguez
FelixRodriguez
Special 00 Agent
Special 00 Agent

Number of posts : 178
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie   Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:49 am

DAF
Mr. Kidd being caught on fire from the shaskliks, that had to have been painful.
LTK
I agree with what has been said about Dario and Krest (since I have the first 21 movies in the Ultimate DVD collection, I now see Krest's death in its entirety)
OHMSS
Again, I agree with you on that death.

But, (I should have quoted James Bond 2) I disagree with Saunders' death. I never really liked the character and kind of was glad he died anyway. Mr.Green
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie   Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst death to happen to anyone in a Bond movie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
James Bond Crazy :: General Bond :: General James Bond -
James Bond Crazy is a unofficial, educational, information resource. This Forum is no way linked to Danjaq LLC, United Artists Corporation, Eon Productions, MGM/UA Home Entertainment Inc or any other official James Bond company. Forum owned and Run by Bond Crazy copyright 2009 .Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com